Having USA Cabinet Store design and install custom or semi-custom kitchen cabinets will improve the functionality as well as the look of your kitchen. With a wide variety of kitchen cabinet doors, handles, knobs, colors and sizes available, our design team will help create kitchen cabinets that will fit your needs. We design, build and install each kitchen cabinet with care so that they will serve you well for many decades. Start your kitchen cabinet design process with us today so that you can start enjoying all of the benefits of our craftsmanship.
What affects the entire organization, face, and storage capacity of your kitchen? You got that right, it’s your kitchen cabinets and it’s the most expensive thing in any kitchen remodeling.Basically, you have to consider a lot of things for upgrading your kitchen storage cabinets since it can either make or break your classic or contemporary kitchen remodel. Moreover, there are several trends and designs available online and in any kitchen cabinet store.Are you ready to undertake this project, yet you’re confused about where to start or how to do it? Luckily, our professionals at USA Cabinet Store are ready to handle your kitchen or bathroom cabinet remodeling at a reasonable price.
Kitchen Island Cabinets
Meanwhile, if you want to lessen installing wall-hung cabinets, then we can build one into your kitchen island to maximize its storage capacity and function. We can have some extra drawers, pull-outs, or cabinets to store those cooking tools and utensils you’ll frequently while cooking on your kitchen island stove.
Floating Kitchen Cabinets
Whether you have a small or large kitchen space, freeing up your floor makes your base cabinets more ergonomic and stylish. Typically, the lower kitchen cabinets are hard to access, but by slightly elevating them, you can easily access them.
Moreover, we can install underneath lighting on your cabinets to give them a fancy and modern look.
Whitewashed Wooden Cabinets
This kitchen cabinet style is popular in the European and American market since the lighter wood tone projects a more contemporary vibe. Overall, it gives a fresh, clean, and modern appearance to your kitchen remodel.
Two-tone Kitchen Cabinets
If you’re not an expert in selecting the right kitchen cabinets color, then you can go for complementary colors for your lower and upper kitchen cabinets. Search for the color wheel and select complementary colors which suit well to your kitchen’s overall theme.
Another way is to choose one color and then paint a rich deeper one on your base cabinets, while a lighter tone on your upper cabinetry. This creates a stunning palette combination for your kitchen cabinet renovation.
- Gather ideas so that you have a basic notion of how you want your kitchen cabinets to be. Don’t worry if you are having trouble with this, our design team will guide you through it. But it is good to have some basic kitchen cabinets ideas of how you want your kitchen cabinets to look and function.
- Make an appointment with our kitchen cabinet design team. It will be helpful to have a budget in mind so that we will be able to meet all of your needs at a kitchen cabinet price that you can afford.
- Meet our design team in our showroom where we can answer all of your questions and we can use our professional knowledge to help you pick the right kitchen cabinets. You will be able to view full size examples of our cabinet styles, with all of the different doors, handles, knobs, hinges, colors and sizes that you can choose from.
- Your USA Cabinet Store design team will come to your home to measure your kitchen so that they can create a virtual design that you will be able to see. At this time the designers will also consider more features that could look great in your kitchen that you may think about adding. It is critical to collaborate with us and give us your input to make sure the cabinets are right for you. They will be in your home for a long time, and you want to make them perfect.
- We will present you with an initial kitchen cabinet design and a cost estimate. It is extremely important that you are confident in all of the details of your kitchen cabinets, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and need your input to make your kitchen cabinets just right.
- We will order your kitchen cabinets from trusted cabinet shop. For in-stock cabinets it could be less than a week, for custom cabinets the wait could be up to 12 weeks. Our logistics team will track your order status so that we can start to plan for installation.
- If you are having kitchen cabinets installed as part of a larger remodel, we will coordinate to schedule the best time to install the kitchen cabinets once they have been delivered. In the case that you are only replacing your kitchen cabinets, we will schedule the old kitchen cabinet removal and the installation when the new cabinets have been delivered.
- The installation team will come to your home and begin their work. This can take a couple days or as long as five weeks, depending on the size and complexity of your kitchen cabinets.
- Hooray! Your kitchen cabinets are finished and you can start enjoying them. We will check in to make sure that you are totally satisfied and will quickly make adjustments if you are not.
- Professional design with a virtual cabinet rendering and detailed plans.
- Top of the line kitchen cabinets from Fabuwood, Showplace, Evo, Ultracraft, Mantra and Wolf.
- The highest quality kitchen cabinet hardware from Top Knobs, Elements, Jeffrey Alexander and Atlas Homewares.
- Our excellent logistics team that will make sure your orders arrive in a timely and predictable fashion so that your project can move along on schedule.
- Experienced craftsmen who will build and install your cabinets so that they will last for decades without problems.
Contact Us for Free Consultation and Design With Experienced Designers
Frequently Asked Questions
The amount of time required to install new kitchen cabinets will depend on the size and the complexity of the job. For a simple, stock cabinet installation it could take as little as three days. For a complex, custom kitchen cabinet installation you could be looking at as much as five weeks.
We install each set of kitchen cabinets with the same professionalism and dedication so that they will be a treasured part of your home for decades. No matter how much time it takes to install your kitchen cabinets, you can be sure that you will be enjoying them for a long time.
Kitchen cabinets are made to last for a lifetime. That being said, after some years you could start to see signs of wear and tear like a damaged finish or a door starting to be difficult to close. These are easy fixes that you may be able to take on yourself or can be handled by a professional.
There will not normally be any structural problems with kitchen cabinets and in fact some manufacturer’s guarantee their kitchen cabinets for life. The typical reason for updating cabinets is that they simply start to look out of date or they are passed on to a new owner who wants a different size or style.
Because kitchen cabinets are meant to last for such a long time and are built by highly skilled craftsmen, they are typically the most expensive part of a kitchen. The National Kitchen and Bath Association estimates that kitchen cabinets and hardware account for 29% of a typical kitchen remodel.
According to The Spruce, the national average cost of new kitchen cabinets is from $5,000 to $6,000. The price you end up paying for kitchen cabinets will depend on the type of cabinets you choose, their size and the complexity of designing and installing them in your kitchen.
Contact Us for Free Consultation and Design With Experienced Designers
From the first foot in the door to the last brush of paint – everyone was great to work with. Gina and everyone at USA Cabinet Store in Chantilly was a pleasure to work with. The final product was a spectacular kitchen that is magazine-worthy
David helped us with the design from day one, and he was open to the modifications we requested until we agreed on the final perfect design. The end product is exactly what we are looking for, and we couldn’t be happier.
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and willing to work with any situation. No matter what, I’ve always had the best and easiest experience here. I bring all of my clients and will keep doing so for many years to come! David is fantastic!.
Badges & Awards
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Our designers, with expertise in kitchen and bathroom design, are available in-store and also virtually—via video conference, email or by phone—to offer design support and product selection assistance for your home.
Now Offering Virtual Design & Consultations
With pride in our work, and a relentless pursuit of excellence, we design and install kitchens and baths for your dream home.