We Can Help You Prepare for Kitchen Remodeling
One of the most prominent rooms in your house is the kitchen, so it is essential that it feels homey and fits your style. While the appliances, paint, and flooring are crucial elements of the room’s look and feel, nothing ties it together better than exquisite kitchen cabinets. For nearly a decade, USA Cabinet Store has been helping customers realize their dream kitchens by installing custom cabinets and perfecting our kitchen remodeling services. Whether you are a master chef or king of the microwave dinner, you want your kitchen to look and function its best. We can help. Our team services customers in regions throughout the country, and each of our professionals has a flair for style and grace. Installing new cabinets in your kitchen can be a daunting task, so seek help from the best. Call us today to learn more about preparing for your upcoming kitchen remodel.
What to Do Before Kitchen Cabinet Installation
Our contractors are some of the best in the business at installing kitchen cabinets in customers’ homes. We have extensive experience in the industry and use only the finest products. You can rest assured USA Cabinet Store will complete your project quickly and efficiently. But you can help yourself and us. Here are a few things you can do before our arrival to expedite the process and minimize disruption to your routine:
- Remove all of your plates, bowls, silverware, and other items from the existing cabinets and store them in boxes out of the way. To make unpacking easier, be sure to label each box with its contents.
- Set up a small kitchen or food station elsewhere in your home. It may only take a couple of days to complete your cabinet installation, but you will need to eat and prepare food away from the kitchen during that time. Choose an area near a water source where you can utilize a small microwave and mini-refrigerator.
- Compile paper plates, plastic cups, and plastic utensils for use during meals while we are occupying your kitchen. It will be much easier to recycle what you use than attempt to wash dishes without access to a kitchen.
- To avoid damages, remove anything hanging from your kitchen walls. We also suggest removing pictures, mirrors, and wall hangings from adjacent walls and moving furniture away from the walls in nearby rooms.
- Make arrangements for your pets. Whether you need to sequester them in other rooms of the house or let them stay at a friend’s home, they must not have access to the construction area.
- Determine an area to store your newly-delivered cabinets. Prior to our installation work, you will need to ensure the cabinets arrived as ordered and are in a safe place where they will not be damaged.
Tips and Guidelines During Cabinet Installation
Installation day is an exciting time. You are just one project away from having your dream kitchen. USA Cabinet Store will obtain all of the necessary permits and licensing before arriving to install your custom cabinets. When we get to your home, we will have every tool and material we need to complete the project efficiently. But there are a few minor requirements during the process:
- An adult with the authority to make installation decisions must remain on site throughout the project.
- Children and pets must be kept away from the construction area.
- You should turn off your HVAC unit when our team is sanding to help contain any construction dust.
What to Do Following Your Kitchen Remodel
After USA Cabinet Store’s contractors have installed your beautiful new kitchen cabinets, you are almost ready to stage a dinner party to showcase them for your friends and neighbors. But before opening that first bottle of wine in your new kitchen, you should:
- Ensure all cabinet doors open and close properly. Let us know immediately if something is amiss so that we can repair or replace a faulty feature.
- Wipe the insides of your cabinets and drawers with a damp cloth before filling them with your dishes and silverware.
- Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for how to care for them.
Contact USA Cabinet Store for Cabinet Installation Today
Your kitchen gets more foot traffic than any other room in your house. Whether you are preparing meals, hosting a family meeting, or gathering with friends for a game night, the kitchen is your home’s hub. You should be proud of the way it looks, and custom cabinets are critical to that expectation. USA Cabinet Store can help. We offer stunning custom cabinets from the industry’s leading manufacturers, and our professional contractors can install them for you to ensure beauty and utility. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation and learn more about what you can do to prepare for kitchen cabinet installation in your home.